The HX360™ Games for Health pavilion showcases the usage of videogames and video-game technologies to improve health and healthcare from a provider and patient perspective. Created in partnership with the Games for Health Project, this interactive, hands-on area represents the increasing role videogames and gamification are having in healthcare today.
This dynamic and interactive exhibit area will inform and demonstrate how health and healthcare providers and organization can use game technologies as part of a strategic approach in healthcare delivery.
Games for Health Sponsor
- Recognition as Games for Health Sponsor in all pre-event marketing materials, website and email campaigns
- Recognition as Games for Health Sponsor on onsite signage
- Participation in one (1) session (25 minutes) on Presentation Zone stage (topic and speakers to be approved)
- Two (2) complimentary Full Access registrations for HX360 event
- Personalized Discount Code for $100 off HX360 Full Access registration for customers or constituents for distribution as desired
- Interactive display for attendee use of videogame technology
Games for Health – Individual Company Kiosk
Games for Health offers a turnkey environment for innovative companies to showcase videogame technologies, products, and solutions for healthcare to the HX360 and HIMSS annual conference audience.
Pre-configured kiosk includes:
- Logo graphic on kiosk backdrop
- Two (2) Full Access registrations for HX360 event/exhibit floor
- Listing in HX360 official program guide
- Listing on HX360 website with link to website
To reserve your sponsorship or kiosk, or for more information, please contact Bonnie Knight.