HX360 promotes transformation of healthcare through innovation and adoption of next generation technologies by leveraging technology, process and structure. HX360 is built on the expertise and trusted brands of its collaborators, HIMSS and AVIA.
HX360 takes place at The 2016 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 29 – March 4, 2016 in Las Vegas. Registration options include attending both conferences, or HX360 individually.
AVIA was built to serve the needs of health systems. We address the most pressing healthcare challenges by working directly with provider organizations to identify and implement the best technology-enabled solutions, at scale.
HIMSS is a global voice, advisor and thought leader of health transformation through health IT with a unique breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of health, healthcare and care outcomes.
At HX360, you can expect to enjoy benefits like:
- Learn innovation best practices and lessons from industry leaders who exercise innovation prowess and have integrated cutting-edge technology solutions
- Gain critical insights from interactive dialogues on how to address the most pressing healthcare delivery challenges facing providers: Patient as Consumer, Chronic and Behavioral Care, Post-Acute Care, and Operations 2.0
- Understand where healthcare technology investment dollars are being spent
- Increase visibility of cutting-edge technologies focused on transforming healthcare delivery
- Network with healthcare system leaders, investors, executives from early and growth-stage technology companies, and other healthcare stakeholders
Who Will Attend
- Leading C-Suite executives from the largest and most significant healthcare systems
- Passionate innovation leaders including clinicians, IT specialists, program managers, etc.
- Early and growth-stage technology companies and entrepreneurs
- Leading healthcare investors and venture capitalists
Are you ready to innovate now?