The HX360™ Games for Health gallery showcases the usage of video games and video game technologies to improve health and healthcare from a provider and patient perspective. Created in partnership with the Games for Health Project, this interactive, hands-on area represents the increasing role video games and gamification are having in healthcare today. Visit Games for Health in the HX360 Innovation Pavilion (North Building, Booth 8191).
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Games for Health Sponsor
- Recognition as Games for Health Sponsor in all pre-event marketing materials, website and email campaigns
- Recognition as Games for Health Sponsor on onsite signage
- Participation in one (1) session (25 minutes) on Presentation Zone stage (topic and speakers to be approved)
- Two (2) complimentary Full Access registrations for HX360 event
- Personalized Discount Code for $100 off HX360 Full Access registration for customers or constituents for distribution as desired
- Interactive display for attendee use of videogame technology
Games for Health – Individual Company Kiosk
Games for Health offers a turnkey environment for innovative companies to showcase videogame technologies, products, and solutions for healthcare to the HX360 and HIMSS annual conference audience.
Pre-configured kiosk includes:
- Logo graphic on kiosk backdrop
- Two (2) Full Access registrations for HX360 event/exhibit floor
- Brand exposure:
- Listing in HX360 official program guide
- Listing on HX360 website with link to website
To reserve your sponsorship or kiosk, or for more information, please contact Bonnie Knight.
Presented in partnership with: