In our last post Fostering Collaboration in Technology-Enabled Healthcare Delivery: Call for Presentations we provided an overview of the HX360 inaugural event at HIMSS15, which will be held April 13-14, 2015 in Chicago.
The HX360 theme is “Fostering Collaboration in Technology-Enabled Healthcare Delivery.” The program will focus on developing better technology-enabled solutions to contemporary provider challenges specific to clinical workflow, care coordination and patient experience
Currently, we are accepting speaker submissions to present at HIMSS15. And the submission deadline has just been extended to Monday, December 15, 2014.
HX360 is seeking speaker abstracts in the following categories:
- Leading in a tech-enabled environment: Responsibilities, such as strategic planning, being a change agent, and developing business cases for technology investments
- Entrepreneurship among health systems and care settings: Perspectives from innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, providers, payers and healthcare stakeholders.
- New avenues for value creation: Trends to watch over the next five years
- Patient Experience: Lessons learned from organizations or individuals driving change; case studies demonstrating success (or failure) in using technology as a differentiator
- Care coordination in a post-EHR world: Lessons learned from organizations or individuals driving change mechanisms to reduce risk associated with technology creation and/or technology adoption (addressing the leap from ideation to seed/start-up and presenting the experience of risk by both providers and entrepreneurs/investors)
- Provider workflow: identifying business opportunities, challenges and solutions from drug development to delivery; describing thematic/common workflow problems and defining the business opportunity to solve them
- Case Studies: Showcasing practical resources and tools to help different stakeholders move healthcare delivery re-design and innovations forward – from evaluation/validation of new products and services to adoption
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to showcase your leadership and learn from your innovation peers. For more details, view the overview and submission guidelines. Click here to submit your proposals no later than December 15th.