Accountable Care Learning Collaborative Forum
Accountable Care Learning Collaborative Forum - Hosted by Leavitt Partners
Monday, February 20 | 10:30 am– 12:15 pm
Hyatt Regency Ballroom Q
The Accountable Care Learning Collaborative (ACLC) brings industry leaders tools, intelligence, and participation in a mission to advance successful accountable care. During the forum, the ACLC will convene industry leaders to discuss the ongoing proliferation of accountable care and the competencies needed to ensure success.
Real-world and Replicable Case Studies from Trailblazing Providers
Leaders of the most sucessful ACOs share their solutions to ACLC identified competencies.
- Christopher Lloyd, Chief Executive Officer, MHMD Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Dr. Grace Terrell, Founder and Strategist, CHESS; Former President and CEO, Cornerstone Healthcare
- Emily Brower, Vice President of Population Health, Atrius Health
Care Delivery Reform in the New Political Environmeny
Hear what the political landscape means for the future of value-based care
- Governor Mike Leavitt, Co-chair of the ACLC; Founder & Chairman, Leavitt Partners; Former Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Mark McClellan, Co-chair of the ACLC; Director, Duke-Robert J. Margolis, MD Center for Health Policy
12:30 pm-2:00 pm Lunch: Fireside Chat with Dan Rather: Lessons from a Lifetime of Reporting
2:15 pm-5:00 pm Optional HIMSS VIP Tours (Orlando Convention Center)
We get it – the convention hall can be a bit overwhelming. Maximize your time while at HIMSS17 with insider tips and a personalized tour of the exhibit space.
- 2:15 – Interoperability Showcase | Meet outside of Regency Ballroom R
- 3:00 – Cybersecurity Command Center | Meet at Orange County Convention Center, Booth 376, Hall A
- 4:00 – Innovation Zone | Meet at Orange County Convention Center, Booth 7785, Hall
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm HX360 Executive Engagement Reception
Connect with industry leaders and colleagues alike at this invite-only reception
*HX360 Registration includes access to the HX360 Executive Lounge, HX360 Executive Engagement Luncheon, HX360 Executive Engagement Reception, HX360 Executive Engagement Breakfast, HX360 Executive Networking Breakfast & VIP Tour
Fee: $350 Add on to HIMSS17 registration