HX360 promotes the transformation of healthcare through innovation and adoption of next generation technologies by leveraging technology, process and structure. HX360 is built on the expertise and trusted brands of its collaborators, HIMSS and AVIA.
HX360 takes place during HIMSS17, Monday, February 20 – Wednesday, February 23, 2017.
HX360 offers HIMSS17 attendees the chance to:
- Learn innovation best practices and lessons from industry leaders who exercise innovation prowess and have integrated cutting-edge technology solutions
- Gain critical insights from interactive dialogues on how to address the most pressing healthcare delivery challenges facing providers
- Understand where healthcare technology investment dollars are being spent
- Increase the visibility of cutting-edge technologies focused on transforming healthcare delivery
- Network with healthcare system leaders, investors, executives from early and growth-stage technology companies, and other healthcare stakeholders
- Take VIP tours and gain exclusive access to executive education sessions and networking
Who will attend
- Leading C-suite executives from the largest and most significant healthcare systems
- Passionate innovation leaders including clinicians, IT specialists, program managers and more
- Early-and growth-stage technology companies and entrepreneurs
- Leading healthcare investors and venture capitalists
Are you ready to transform healthcare?
HX360 takes place during HIMSS17, Monday, February 20 - Wednesday, February 23, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando.
To attend the executive-only program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if you are qualified. To attend the Innovation Leaders Program add it to your HIMSS17 registration - under Optional Events, add HX360 Innovation Leaders.