Accountable Care Learning Collaborative: Plenary Session
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
2:30 – 5:00 PM PT
Wynn Las Vegas | Margaux
This plenary session will focus on two important priorities for value:
- Leadership Imperatives of C-suite executives from successful ACOs: Hear directly from leaders at successful ACOs as they describe their playbooks regarding leadership and the cultural transformation to value.
- The Key Questions of Payment Reform: During this lively and interactive session, expert payer panelists will outline future of payment and delivery in U.S. health care.
- Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Director, Duke-Robert J. Margolis, Center for Health Policy
- Roy Beveridge, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Humana
- Armando DelToro, MHA, FACHE, Vice President, Private Market Innovations at America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)